Director, Enterprise Risk
Job no: 503650
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Division: Audit, Assurance & Risk Consulting
- Exciting opportunity to develop your consulting skills within a high-calibre team of risk management professionals
- Join an innovative national practice experiencing a period of rapid growth
- Thrive within a supportive, inclusive and collaborative practice
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Located within KPMG's Audit, Assurance and Risk, Consulting Division, Risk Strategy & Technology is a growing business division that focuses on helping our clients understand and manage their risks. Our Specialist team design and transform risk functions and create and build enterprise risk management frameworks.
As part of our growth we are looking for experienced Directors. You will support and drive our strategy by:
- Managing the delivery of complex projects including project management, key client deliverables, drafting client reports and presentations, liaising with senior leadership and external advisors
- Simplifying highly complex business situations and strategies to identify key issues and priorities and effectively and efficiently manage multidisciplinary teams to deliver innovative solutions for clients
- Building and maintaining key client relationships, identifying opportunities for future service delivery, developing propositions and participating in business development initiatives
- Developing and participating in work teams consisting of representatives from Risk, Strategy & Technology and other groups across KPMG
You bring to the role:
- Qualifications with a strong accounting, risk management or regulatory background. With approximately 10+ years of relevant business experience gained in Professional Services, Banking or Financial Services Industry
- Deep Financial Services industry experience and understanding of the financial and regulatory reporting systems and requirements, including key concepts in relation to data governance
- Prior experience leading a Risk function is desirable
- A commercial and analytical mindset with complex problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and present your ideas with impact to clients and other key stakeholders
- Experience in leading teams and providing training and guidance to build performance
- Project management skills including experience in making strategic decisions across multiple engagements
This is an exciting time and excellent career development opportunity to join a highly talented, collegiate and dynamic team environment.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Next steps? Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now