External Audit - Senior Manager
Job no: 505758
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Fixed Term Full Time
Division: Audit, Assurance & Risk Consulting
“For me, the job presents a whirlwind experience dealing with such a vast array of people, industries and engagements. And, it’s not only the numbers I love; it’s the experiences within meeting the people and seeing the organisations behind those numbers.” – Steven Deally (Assistant Manager – KPMG).
What we offer:
- Energetic and talented teams
- Environments to challenge the status quo
- Passionate people with a social conscious
- A variety of project management teams
- Multiple social events to meet new people
- The chance to travel (domestic/international)
- Stakeholder exposure
- Flexible working hours
- Consistent technological advancements
- Sponsorship and relocation
The auditing world is changing and we want you to come help us change it. Standardisation, automation and digitalisation is the future of audit at KPMG. Questioning 'why' is the environment we encourage and where our people strive. KPMG want you to have the ability to challenge the way things were done in the past while working on multiple industries and high profile brands - because we believe 'if you never stretch, you never grow!'.
Joining us means you will be part of an agile and flexible working environment that can offer you best in class learning and personal development opportunities. Not to mention an array of benefits including annual flu vaccinations, volunteer leave, discounted health insurance, MS Office for home products and a load of retail discounts.
About the Role
- Coach and lead teams to all stages of audit and assurance engagements including planning, testing, reporting and completion.
- Manage engagements and assumes responsibility for a small portfolio of clients; lead small teams and oversee workflow and work quality as needed.
- Day to day management of the relationship with the client and pursuit of new client opportunities.
- Report to the relevant Manager/Partner informed of engagement progress including identification of issues, while also keeping the client informed of progress of the engagement, relevant findings and contributes to final Audit reporting.
Is this you?
Do you have well developed people management and leadership capabilities? Alongside strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and experience presenting to clients? Are you ambitious in your career and demonstrate a passion for learning? Are you CA, CPA or ACCA qualified as well as have strong numerical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills? If this is you and you have a sound understanding of external audit processes and methodologies, plus accounting frameworks including as IFRS and US GAAP, then you are the perfect candidate for KPMG External Audit.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. KPMG plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; we use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Next steps? Click on the link below and we will be back in touch with you as quick as possible.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now