External Audit - Senior Accountant
Job no: 505759
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Fixed Term Full Time
Division: Audit, Assurance & Risk Consulting
“A career at KPMG has provided me with experiences I never thought possible coming from a small country town on the Far South Coast of NSW” – Travers Dowling (Assistant Manager – KPMG).
What we offer:
- Passionate people with a social conscious
- The chance to travel (domestic/international)
- Flexible working hours
- Sponsorship and relocation
- Energetic and talented teams
- Environments to challenge the status quo
- A variety of project management teams
- Multiple social events to meet new people
- No dress code policy
- Consistent technological advancements
The auditing world is changing and we want you to come help us change it. Standardisation, automation and digitalisation is the future of audit at KPMG. Questioning 'why' is the environment we encourage and where our people strive. KPMG want you to have the ability to challenge the way things were done in the past while working on multiple industries and high profile brands - because we believe 'if you never stretch, you never grow!'.
Joining us means you will be part of an agile and flexible working environment that can offer you best in class learning and personal development opportunities. Not to mention an array of benefits including annual flu vaccinations, volunteer leave, discounted health insurance, MS Office for home products and a load of retail discounts.
About the Role
- Deliver accurate and high quality audit findings on engagements and also raise Risk awareness for junior team members.
- Perform high quality external audit and assurance engagements for a diverse client portfolio including ASX listed companies.
- Opportunity to lead small teams and overseeing workflow and work quality as needed.
- Exposure to a large variety of industries both local and international.
Is this you?
Do you thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment? Are you confident in sharing your ideas and challenging the status quo? Are you ambitious in your career and demonstrate a passion for learning? Are you pursuing a qualification for CA, CPA or ACCA or are already qualified? If this is you, and you have a sound understanding of external audit processes and methodologies, then you are the perfect candidate for KPMG External Audit.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. KPMG plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; we use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Next steps? Click on the link below and we will be back in touch with you as quick as possible.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now