Market Research Data Analyst - KPMG Acuity based in our Customer Brand and Marketing Advisory team (Sydney)
- Take your consulting experience to the next level by collaborating with sector and technical specialists to build your knowledge and network.
- Help to transform client organisations by putting the customer at the heart of everything that they do.
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture.
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive advisory services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, create disruption and drive growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Do you have a passion for insights that inspire change? Are you curious to understand how people think and behave? Do you love data and insight? Are you interested in working on new challenges every day? If the answer is Yes then you could soon be joining the Customer, Brand and Marketing Advisory at KPMG, one of the fastest growing teams in Australia.
Why now and why us?
90% of global CEOs believe that by 2020 they will be competing on customer experience alone. Help us by being part of a dynamic fast growing team, passionately committed to helping our clients succeed in rising to this challenge.
KPMG’s Customer Brand and Marketing Advisory practice helps our clients to put their customers at the heart of what they do to transform business performance and meet strategic objectives.
In 18 months we’ve assembled a team of inspirational industry leaders, specialists and extraordinary, talented people who are high performers and passionate about what they do.
In 2019 we continue to grow to meet the demand for our unique offer and we’re in great shape to take our consulting practice to the next level. Right now we have a limited number of roles for insightful, hardworking, high performing, customer-focused consultants.
Entering a period of growth for the team we’re now looking for a Market Research Data Analyst in KPMG Acuity, our specialist insights advisory team.
Working closely with a small group of researchers, you will have the opportunity to be involved in interesting projects across a wide variety of industries. On a day to day basis you will be actively involved in the full life cycle of research projects, from sample design, questionnaire development and programming through to data analysis and report preparation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Programming and testing online surveys and assisting with fieldwork management tasks such as sample deployment and quota monitoring.
- Consulting with internal and external clients on best practice survey design, methodology and implementation.
- Assisting researchers with their data processing, analysis and reporting needs.
- Support Managers, Director and Partner in delivering client engagements to a consistently high standard of accuracy, project management and timeliness.
- Engaging with and building strong relationships with our clients and KPMG teams across a broad range of sectors including financial services, packaged goods, government, technology, telecommunications, and media.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
You may already have some experience working with clients or you may be embarking on the first step in your career. Either way we are looking for talented people who will thrive in a high performing team. Your experience and attributes are likely to include:
- Familiarity with Market Research software such as ConfirmIT, Qualtrics, SPSS and Q
- Experience with dashboard software such as Tableau and Power BI would be highly advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communication
- Qualifications in IT, marketing or statistics
- Proven analytical skills in a market research environment
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office & strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills for working in a team environment
- A systematic and organised approach to your work
- The ability to work independently and to a deadline
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn & reliability are essential
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!