HR Consultant (Parental Leave)
Job no: 505957
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Division: Business Services
- Take the next step and grow your HR Generalist experience
- Work in an inclusive, diverse and supportive team culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible, agile environment
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Our People, Performance & Culture team deliver seamless human resources solutions to the business. Our vision is to improve people’s lives at KPMG and beyond. Our passion and purpose to achieve our vision is shared, and has been a key pillar in our Strategy to build a world class people experience to become the clear choice for our people, clients and communities.
As part of the national People, Performance & Culture (PPC) Team, you will provide support to the business around employee life cycle activities, performance management, reporting and ad-hoc projects.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Work with the PPC Business Partners to provide support, additional information and delivery of employee life cycle activities
- Execution of annual performance management cycle according to the consistent firm-wide process
- Provide support and advice to performance managers around performance management
- Reporting and action planning support with employee engagement initiatives flowing from our annual global people survey
- Provide advice and guidance to Partners and Employees on employee relations matters and working with the business to resolve issues
- Assist with conducting Investigations including grievances / bullying & harassment claims
- Assist with managing employee cases including Return to Work / Workers comp claims/Mental Health cases
- Analyse monthly PPC reports to foster continuous improvement, identify emerging trends and provide feedback to the business.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity:
- You’ll be at an early stage in your HR Generalist career with experience of working in a complex, corporate organisation
- You can demonstrate experience of managing stakeholder relationships, performance improvement processes and providing advice on a broad range of employee relations issues
- You can demonstrate the confidence and communication skills to deal with people at all levels including senior leadership levels
- You possess a natural ability to develop solutions that solve complex problems
- You have a successful track record of managing a variety of tasks simultaneously in the face of changing priorities and requirements
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now