Job no: 506217
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Deals Tax & Legal
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger.
- An exciting permanent position for a talented and passionate Immigration professional.
- Join a leading professional services firm.
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Our Deals, Tax and Legal division are looking for a highly talented Consultant to join our Immigration team. You will join our broader team who is responsible for bringing value-add services to our clients through the delivery of technical services and acute insights using our data analytics capabilities.
Immigration is a national practice comprising of a team of registered migration agents who have extensive experience dealing with relocation of both new and existing employees from one country to another. They work closely with taxation specialists and international HR professionals within the firm to provide clients with a seamless and comprehensive service.
- Subject matter expert across all migration issues.
- Proven migration skills, particularly in areas of employer migration including the preparation of visa applications.
- Developing strong client relationships with senior level clients.
- Understanding KPMG's broad service offerings to enable identification of business opportunities on engagements.
- Advising on complex migration issues.
How are you Extraordinary?
- Proven technical ability over a broad range of immigration matters.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify professional risk and to mitigate those risks.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to balance priorities, meet deadlines and manage time.
- Experience working with high case volumes (desirable)
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now