Advisor – Corporate Secretarial Practice - Sydney
Job no: 506244
Work type: Permanent Full Time
- Make a real difference in your community through our social and environmental programs
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
- Be supported by joining one of our employee led Inclusion & Diversity Networks
- Share the parenting experience and generous leave program offered for both parents
- Our relaxed dress policy allows you the choice to reflect you and your work
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, and drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
As an Advisor in the Corporate Secretarial Practice you will manage a portfolio of Australian and foreign companies and work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about supporting clients to meet and exceed their potential. You will:
- Maintain a client portfolio;
- Ensure compliance with ASIC reporting requirements;
- Manage the ASIC annual review process on behalf of clients;
- Notify ASIC of any changes to company particulars (including preparation of ASIC forms, minutes, consents & member documentation);
- Engage with clients, professionals and develop relationships both internally and externally;
- Assist with incorporating Australian companies and registering foreign companies;
- Register and renew business names;
- Maintain statutory registers;
- Assist with de-registrations of Australian companies and cessation of foreign companies;
- Answer client ASIC related queries by acting as a liaison between the client and ASIC;
- Perform company and document extract searches; and
- Prepare invoices.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Minimum 2-3 years demonstrated experience in an administration role;
- Experience dealing with ASIC for company secretarial matters will be advantageous, but not essential;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Experience with BGL/CAS software and SAP will be highly regarded;
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multitask; and
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now