Senior Adviser - SMSF
Job no: 513168
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Parramatta
- You will be responsible for the efficient and timely running of the compliance process over a specific SMSF portfolio, both locally and interstate.
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements.
- Liaising directly with the external auditors.
- Ability to collaborate with the team on highlighting potential strategic advice opportunities.
- Assisting on the execution of internal risk requirements.
- Working with leaders in different KPMG offices on query management and direct client liaison.
- Willingness to represent the national SMSF Centre of Excellence on internal training sessions and client initiatives.
- Assist in the organisation of client events around SMSF topics of interest.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
- Ideally you will have 2 years experience working in tax and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Working towards CA or CPA qualifications.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with a client centric approach to your work.
- Strong organisational skills that enable the individual to work in a fast moving and highly collaborative culture.
- Experience using Class Super is desired.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now