DDX Corporate Tax NFS - Manager
Job no: 513691
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Fixed Term Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney
Division: Deals Tax & Legal
- Opportunity to join our national corporate tax reporting centre - Delivery and Data Excellence (DDX)
- Join a team of 30 tax professionals working together across a broad range of industries addressing domestic and international tax issues
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Corporate DDX team is looking for a highly talented professional to join our tax reporting team. Our team of specialists is responsible for the delivery of corporate tax effect accounting engagements and tax audit support roles across the Australian practice. DDX is supported by best practice technology including tax calculation engines, workflow tools to assist you to manage your client commitments and data analytic technology.
DDX has a structured training program to give you access to real time updates on new technical developments. You will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of tax reporting engagements across a full spectrum of complexities and will work collaboratively with our Partner network in Corporate Tax to deliver engagements for our clients. A key feature of DDX is a continuous focus on process improvements in the delivery of our services and you will have the opportunity to participate in a number of projects.
The purpose of your role will be to deliver tax effect accounting and reporting services to clients and to support our key service offerings. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all tax reporting deliverables are high quality, technically accurate and delivered on time
- Utilising your wide-ranging experience and knowledge, and leveraging our data delivery tools and technology, to enhance our core services to clients
- Being a member of a high performing team that works efficiently and collaboratively with other parts of our Tax Division and our clients in delivering tax reporting services
- Innovating and supporting continuous improvement initiatives in tax reporting and process-based activities
How are you Extraordinary?
- Tax effect accounting and reporting experience in either a Big 4 or tier 2 firm, or large in-house tax or finance team
- Australian and/or other Commonwealth country experience
- Strong tax effect accounting experience, including preparation and/or review of current and deferred tax calculations
- Successful completion of a CA qualification
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative and influencing skills
- An honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values
What we offer you
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now