Associate Director - Transaction Services
- Market leading Big four - a place to grow & develop
- We’ll have you working with Australia’s most respected companies from day one
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG’s Deal Advisory practice is a leading corporate finance adviser in Australia, across its lines of business - Mergers & Acquisitions, Valuations, Infrastructure & Projects, Restructuring, Transaction Services and Debt Advisory Services.
Our Transaction Services team has extensive experience in providing financial due diligence and related services to help clients assess, plan and manage acquisitions, mergers, divestments and initial and secondary debt and equity offerings.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced individual to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading corporate advisors in Australia and worldwide and to develop your skills in a diverse range of industries.
Having worked within a professional services firm or corporate environment, you will be involved in and run end-to-end projects in relation to:
- Pre deal evaluations
- Vendor assistance
- Strategic and commercial intelligence
- Financial due diligence
- Vendor due diligence
- Capital markets assistance
- Regulatory reporting e.g. ASX listing
- Synergy assessment
- Working capital mechanism reviews
- Sale and Purchase Agreement support
- Integration assistance
- Post deal effectiveness reviews
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your experience, qualifications and skills should include:
- Degree in Commerce or Finance and a professional accounting qualification
- Strong technical skills backed by a commercial flair and ability to interpret financial models
- The ability to build robust relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- A desire to contribute to team success along with a motivated and dedicated work ethic
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) annual index.