KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Joining KPMG as a Team Leader, you will take on a leadership role with a fast paced and growing operations team of administrative professionals and play an influential role in building a supportive, people focused and collaborative team culture.
The National Service Centre at our Rhodes Business Park office operates between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday. There are a variety of shifts available between these hours. We encourage and embrace flexibility i.e. part-time/job share arrangements.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Management of a team of Engagement Coordinators, Operations Administrators and/or KYC Coordinators responsible for leading an engaged, motivated and high performing team.
- Responsible for daily team operations, including allocations of work to team members and delivery of high quality and timely service to internal and external clients
- Be a subject matter expert in our processes and step in to provide hands on support to your team during peak periods
- Responsible for the management of their team’s performance, ensuring their team is meeting defined KPIs & SLAs
- Act as a point of escalation for complex or challenging requests
- Provide leadership, coaching, training and professional development opportunities
- Assist in recruiting new team members as we continue to grow, and provide new starter training
- Identify opportunities to improve or streamline our administration processes
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Prior experience, ideally 3-5 years’ as a Team Leader in a Customer Service, Operations, Financial, Professional services or a large Corporate environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching and managing diverse teams
- Proven experience in driving a collaborative team culture and high performing working environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with the team, management and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience of high standards of customer service
- Analytical and data analysis skills to deliver insights to continuously strive for improvement
- Excellent organisational, time management and complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing systems, processes and business needs
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communicate skills
- Experience with SAP is preferred but not essential
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!