Expression of Interest for Data Analytics Specialist Senior Consultant or Manager
Job no: 514297
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Sydney
Division: Innovation, Solutions & Ventures
- Join an innovative and fast-growing national practice
- Thrive within a supportive, inclusive and collaborative team
- Continue to build your career with professional development and learning opportunities
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
At KPMG you will join a national multidisciplinary team supporting Australia’s businesses improve their workplace relations compliance and payroll risk through data analytics. As a Senior Consultant or Manager aligned to our KPMG ThinkPay team, you will be part of a data community of practice that brings skills in data sourcing, analytical methods, model design and development and data visualisation.
We are here to make an impact in our community, there's social benefit in the work we do. You will be helping to make sure hard working employees are getting their fair pay into their pocket and to help businesses optimise their practices and sustain a compliant workforce framework.
On any given day you will be:
- Proactively supporting compliance and risk management projects regarding payroll operations, governance, data and systems
- Assisting the design and operations of remediation programs including engagement with regulator and external stakeholders such as the FairWork Ombudsman (FWO)
- Involvement in delivering leading edge data analytics and remediation activities leveraging specialist knowledge of different payroll and HR systems.
How are you Extraordinary?
You are someone with:
- 3-6 years’ working with the analysis of payroll/HR data from complex data sets and systems
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing projects and complex problem solving
- Experience in client relationship management
- Deep understanding of payroll analytics, payroll processes, time and attendance systems is advantageous
- Good understanding of modern awards, enterprise agreements, superannuation is advantageous
- Technical skills in SQL, Python and/or R, Tableau, PowerBI
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other. We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Next steps? Please apply online by submitting your resume and cover letter. A member of the KPMG Talent Acquisition team will contact be in contact once your application has been reviewed.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now