Defence Industry Specialists in Adelaide - New Opportunities
Job no: 514326
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Management Consulting
New Opportunities – Defence Industry Specialists
Our Government Advisory practice in Adelaide is looking for exceptional candidates at the all levels. Ideally suited to candidates with between three and five years of relevant experience with defence and have an understanding of the unique nature of consulting.
Working with KPMG provides challenging professional opportunities across a range of government and non-government clients, assisting them to achieve tangible and lasting change that supports our community. The projects we undertake include:
- Strategic advice on policy, structural and governance reform
- Program and Project Management
- Program evaluations
- Advice on operational improvement and demand management
- Business case and feasibility studies
- Development of cost and economic models
- Expert advice on Defence Procurement and Contract Management
- Finance and analysis advice and forecasting within defence programs
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Working at KPMG you will:
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Make a real difference in your community through our social and environmental programs
You will work across a variety of projects so you must enjoy stepping outside your comfort zone. Your ongoing responsibilities as a part of the team will include:
- Supporting a variety of exciting and dynamic engagements including, undertaking system and policy reviews, and advising on strategies to achieve policy objectives
- Developing relationships with clients and across the firm, and maintaining relationships after engagements are completed
- Supporting teams on client delivery and engagements
You will have the desire to further your skills and deliver exceptional outcomes; excellent verbal and written communication skills; well-developed analytical and numerical capabilities; and enjoy the face-to-face interaction that client work brings.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now