Associate Director - Whistleblowing
Job no: 514584
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Audit, Assurance & Risk Consulting
KPMG provides an independent, third party, whistleblowing service to organisations called FairCall. The business is looking for a capable individual with strong interpersonal skills to help manage this busy and growing practice.
You will work across all aspects of the business including:
- Business development
- Management of the FairCall hotline service
- Delivering whistleblowing consulting services to clients, such as executive training, developing/reviewing whistleblower frameworks, policies and procedures.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promoting the business to new clients.
- Working with clients to progress contracting activities, onboarding, due diligence and issue resolution and managing subcontractors.
- Working with KPMG’s Risk, Legal, IT Security, Privacy, and Telecommunications teams to meet business requirements.
- Creating and/or delivering training to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Reviewing disclosure reports and, where necessary, liaising with whistleblowers, processing disclosures, and drafting whistleblower reports.
- Overseeing, planning, and optimising engagement management and administrative processes.
- Designing, implementing and overseeing new systems and processes to optimise internal business processes.
- Closely manage and take responsibility for the client experience when communicating with third parties (including subcontractors or non-Faircall KPMG staff) to ensure efficient and effective communication and resolution of matters relating to IT Security, Privacy and Risk.
- Manage deadlines and competing priorities.
- Provide guidance and support to team members.
- An enthusiasm for integrity services, business development and assisting in the growth of the FairCall business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – liaising with various internal and external stakeholders is a large part of this role. The ability to empathise with others, respectfully negotiate, and identify practical and mutually beneficial solutions to challenges is key.
- Excellent comprehension skills – this role requires the ability to read complex information understand the questions or issues raised and provide clear answers to them. The role also requires that you help others to make sense of complex information.
- Excellent writing skills – you must be able to write reports and client communications of a high standard.
- A team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude towards assisting with various matters as required.
- Strong project management skills, highly organised and the ability to effectively prioritise competing demands.
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s such as Business or Law with 5+ years experience.
This role suits an applicant with experience in one or more of the following areas: integrity management, whistleblowing protection, investigations, corporate governance, law, compliance, risk management, hotline management, IT security.
The KPMG Difference
At KPMG, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing Flexibility enables contribution to the community Flexibility inspires technology & innovation Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now