- How you grow matters to us, you are part of the solution to our clients problems and we want to help you develop
- Work side-by-side with Government clients, helping them to achieve the best outcome for Defence and Australia as a whole
- Be part of integrated, multi-disciplinary teams working on diverse programs across the Federal Government and Defence spectrum
- Grow and succeed with the support of a team of experienced procurement, sourcing, contract management and commercial professionals
- Have real and lasting impacts that help to support Australia
Our teams of experienced and motivated consultants at KPMG are among the most respected in the global market. We are instrumental in providing professional services across many industries, enabling our clients to grow and strengthen in complex environments. We achieve this by collaborating as a group to solve the complex problems we specialise in finding innovative solutions for.
Together, we design, innovate and implement, providing enduring advice that support our clients and the services they deliver. Our clients vary in size and come from a diverse range of sectors – all sharing in a common goal: to embrace change and deliver services that make Australia a better place. We are looking for talented individuals who would like to join us on the journey.
Our outstanding culture is renowned in the industry for being about it’s people. The team dynamic and culture is fundamental to our core ethos of always trying to improve. KPMG’s values of Integrity, Excellence, Courage, Together for Better are what we espouse in all things. The procurement and sourcing advisory team is collaborative, motivated and well-established. Comprising a variety of backgrounds and skillsets, our procurement and sourcing specialists are united by their passion to support Government in acquiring capability and delivering commercial outcomes in the most effective and efficient way. These opportunities will focus on all aspects of Strategic Sourcing, Supply Planning, Contract Management, and Supplier Relationship Management, all underpinned by core effectiveness enablers and the Commonwealth resource management framework.
We are always on the look out for great talent at all levels, if you have the drive and desire to grow with the same values we look for, then a career at KPMG is for you!
As a Manager you’ll already have a successful track record in Management Consulting working across multiple sectors. You’re now looking to join a high growth team to work with a prestigious range of clients and play a key role in developing the practice. You’ll bring a passion for growing high calibre teams and managing multiple streams that will see you building on your experience in reviewing business performance, go-to-market strategies and putting together the end-to-end service delivery of engagements. You will have the opportunity to:
- Be a key team member assisting with developing client leads, winning business and delivering transformational procurement change within client organisations.
- Have a significant focus on delivering strategic sourcing outcomes to some of the Commonwealth’s most significant and complex acquisitions.
- Help to implement and optimise end-to-end procurement processes within Federal Government, with a view of enabling procurement and commercial functions to add value to the business.
- Develop and transfer knowledge and skills to staff to help grow the capability of our people, and in turn, our clients.
- Provide opportunities to learn and grow, developing skills across the full spectrum of Procurement.
- Collaborate on major Defence and Government projects.
- Be afforded the unique opportunity to work on new and emerging technology aligned with Defence projects!
While all these skills and experiences are great, at KPMG we believe in supporting our people to grow and develop. We highly recommend that you reach out to us even if you don’t have these specific backgrounds. We’re a big company and we welcome the chance to chat and find out what you want to do!
How are you Extraordinary?
We believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are looking for people with a passion for and / or experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrated strategic sourcing experience throughout elements (or all) of the end-to-end procurement lifecycle, from acquisition strategy and planning, tender development and evaluation, and contract management.
- Experience in contract management and supplier relationship management.
- Practical application of commercial principles and business acumen to solve complex procurement and commercial issues.
- Working knowledge of the role enabling technology plays in helping organisations to optimise procurement processes, and make best use of its data to support commercial decision-making.
- Experience applying the Commonwealth resource management framework (e.g. PGPA Act, CPRs) within complex procurement environments.
- Tertiary qualified.
- Certificate IV in Government (Procurement and Contracting) or willing to work towards accreditation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an active team player to use their commercial acumen to make a strong impact as a spokesperson for KPMG.
Please note, you should also be an Australian Citizen or have the ability to obtain a government security clearance.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career