- Operational Advisory, Operational Transformation, Operational Excellence, Operational Design, Operational Improvement, Operational Management & Target Operating Model
- Collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts
- Career advancement opportunities
KPMG is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Our Operational Excellence team in Operations Advisory continues to grow, assisting leading companies across all industries driving sustainable improvements across their business. We assist our clients to identify opportunities to improve their business efficiency and effectiveness; building capability and bringing new technology to successfully execute against these objectives. The team draws on a combination of professional talented people, powerful KPMG methodologies and global resources.
Members of our operations team often have backgrounds in engineering, finance, consulting, law, computer science, or have worked in operational improvement environments - if you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
Senior Consultant Opportunities
As a Senior Consultant you’ll be looking to build on your management consulting experience and to gain exposure to new and more complex challenges. Your role will see you take ownership of your own activity streams within projects. You’ll apply your strategic problem solving, data analysis, report writing and project management skills to help solve complex client problems. You’ll hone your client relationship skills, harnessing your truly customer centric approach and passion for achieving great results for your client.
As a Manager you’ll already have a successful track record in Management Consulting working across multiple sectors. You’re now looking to join a high growth team to work with a prestigious range of clients and play a key role in developing the practice. You’ll bring a passion for growing high calibre teams and managing multiple streams that will see you building on your experience in reviewing business performance, go-to-market strategies and putting together the end-to-end service delivery of engagements.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
Experience in Management Consulting in a similar capacity is highly desirable, or an ability to demonstrate a background in significant operational change initiatives coupled with Consulting experience;
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems
- Experience or exposure to the practical application of continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, TPS, Systems Thinking, TQM or MOS
- Proven ability to translate business and customer needs into best practice process and operation design requirements, with experience in implementing the designs within core and enabling processes
- Experience in design or deployment of robotic process automation to support improvements in efficiency, effectiveness or service is desirable
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skill
- Experience in structured problem solving and advanced analytical skills
- Experience undertaking business requirement analysis
- Understanding or exposure to Target Operating Model design and delivery is desirable
- A supporting tertiary qualification is highly advantageous
The KPMG Difference:
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!