Customer Experience Managers and Senior Consultants - Customer, Brand & Marketing Advisory
Job no: 516171
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Fixed Term Full Time, Fixed Term Part Time
Location: Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide
Division: Management Consulting
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Customer Brand & Marketing Advisory (CBMA) division helps our clients bring greater value to their customers and the citizens of Australia. Our objective is to revitalise our clients' focus on customer and citizen value by employing all the elements of a sophisticated marketing, sales, distribution and customer experience focus. We provide deep subject matter expertise across brand and marketing strategy, deep customer insight and research methodology, sales and marketing transformation and driving customer engagement and best in class experiences, leveraging innovation and design thinking methods.
We’re now searching for Customer Experience Managers and Consultants, to lead and develop significant customer experience transformation engagements across a diverse range of industries within our Metro offices.
You’ll be a key member of our high performing Customer, Brand and Marketing team, this role will see you:
- Working with clients to define a customer strategy to support business objectives and deliver it through market-leading customer experiences
- Driving Customer transformation strategy and delivery at the enterprise level (i.e.: horizontal transformational change across multiple functions and departments in complex environments, with frequent C Suite and Board interaction and engagement)
- Leveraging data and customer behavioural insights to drive transformational change, customer frameworks, engagement strategies, personalisation, etc.
- Using customer measurement, metrics, quantification of CX, to drive prioritisation of customer change
- Assessing customer maturity across organisations, cultural change programs, and how customer can be considered through governance and prioritisation
- Focusing on business development through maintaining strong relationships with clients during and post engagements, and building strong professional networks; and where possible leveraging your own network to create opportunities for the firm
- Bringing passion and deep expertise that positions you as being an inspirational role model within the CBMA team; and assist Partners within the practice deliver on a strong high performance culture that consistently deliver quality outcomes for clients and great growth opportunities for junior colleagues
- Analysing, workshopping and presenting insights and recommendations enabled by strategic thinking, technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills;
- Working day to day on engagements with clients and KPMG teams to understand root cause issues, potential solutions and articulate business benefits that can lead to repeat business and client advocacy
- Supporting the growth and development of more junior team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring.
How you are Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
You are likely to have a customer experience design and transformation background with:
- Strong understanding of how Customer Experience transformation strategy maps to specific and aligned change to People, Process, Data and Technology
- Customer Experience Design; understanding customer ethnographic research driving insight, to feed CX journey mapping and experience design - both optimising (pain point redesign) and transformative future experience design
- Experience of Customer and Digital ways of working such as Service Design/HCD, agile and innovation
- Believe and drive purpose driven Customer Service transformation, development and implementation.
- Demonstrable experience in consulting to clients, and ability to understand complex client problems, and convert into systematic programs and plans to drive resolution and change
- Strong proven relationship skills
- Tertiary experience in a related field
- Experience at a Management Consultancy firm in a similar capacity is highly desirable.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now