- How you grow matters – looking for your next career challenge in the New Year?
- Want to help to transform client organisations by putting the customer at the heart of everything that they do?
- Reinvigorate your strategic insights career by joining one of the fastest growing teams in Australia
- Take your consulting experience to the next level by collaborating with sector and technical specialists to build your knowledge and network.
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Customer, Brand and Marketing Advisory division helps our clients capture and grow the value of their customers. Within this our KPMG Customer Intelligence team is key to unlocking sustainable growth. We combine deep market research experience, social media analysis and advanced data analytics to enable evidence based decisions.
As an accomplished Senior Consultant or Manager you will work with extraordinary people who are passionate about supporting clients and courageous in challenging what’s possible to achieve their goals.
You will work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about supporting clients to meet and exceed their potential. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely and collaboratively with a wide range of clients across various sectors to lead the delivery of quality customer research for our clients, including fieldwork, analysis and reporting.
- Be able to provide guidance on research and analysis methodology, including qualitative and quantitative approaches, to clients and junior team members.
- Be comfortable using digital tools for fieldwork (such as online video focus groups), workshops, data analysis and presentation.
- Be hands-on in analysing both qualitative and quantitative data, applying your well-developed problem-solving skills to draw insights into client challenges and suggest relevant actions.
- Utilize your excellent communication skills to prepare and present impactful reports.
- Support business development activities including proposal support.
- Engage and build strong relationships with our clients and KPMG teams across a broad range of sectors including financial services, packaged goods, government, energy, technology and media.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Demonstrated agency research experience/ market research/ insights/ strategy experience.
- Foundational experience as a practitioner of research i.e.: problem articulation, designing and undertaking a range of qualitative and quantitative methods, conducting analysis, reporting and delivering presentations to a high standard.
- Consulting experience or client facing experience is highly beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data and find a story
- Experience of using tools such as Q, SPSS, Qualtrics is advantageous
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and numerical ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a passion for analysis and problem solving.
- University degree (e.g. Business, Commerce, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Psychology, Law)
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!