Integrated Brand/UI Designer - Customer Brand Marketing Advisory
Job no: 516226
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Division: Management Consulting
- How you grow matters – looking for your next career challenge in the New Year?
- Are you a Integrated Brand/UI Designer with a passion for branding and digital?
- Join the CBMA Creative Team
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
CBMA Creative (formally known as UDKU) is looking for an integrated BX and UI Designer to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of creatives and project managers that deliver big picture end-to-end customer and brand experiences.
If you have a passion for brands and are excited to create brand narratives that help change the way we interact, improve connections, reduce complexity and being proactive comes second nature, we have a role for you.
- Proactive thinker that comes to the table with new ideas
- Design beautiful, high-quality brand that works across all platforms and media.
- Understanding of design thinking and user-centred design principles
- Creating new innovative and analytical ways of problem solving
- Develop the Visual Design through mood boards, iconography, typefaces, photography, illustrations and UI concepts.
- Contribute to our design team and share our common goal for delivering brand stories for our clients and their customers.
- Iterative design practice where momentum is maintained through frequent feedback from customers, team members and broader stakeholders.
- Ability to support, lead and encourage design teams to collaborate efficiently with designers, production managers and developers to maximize your engagements and quality outcomes.
How are you Extraordinary?
- Minimum of 5 years, experience working within the field.
- Experience working across major brands
- Strong conceptualiser of ideas and the strategy behind your work
- Proven experience as a Designer working as part of a project team
- Attention to details in the preparation and the execution/production
- Creative articulation of your work.
- Ability to follow instruction and guidance.
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate complex system features simply and intuitively.
- Producing creative briefs and design concepts illustrating different directions for the future-state of the brand and user-interface.
- Have a basic understanding of web development, browser usability and mobile responsiveness to design interactions that support web development and the user experience.
- Apply the approved the digital brand and identity strategy for our customer facing applications.
- Applying visual design to wireframes and prototypes
- Communicate effectively & professionally with internal customers & team from
pitch to output.
- Strong project management skills.
- Develop standard UI components and style guides.
- Software (Adobe Cloud Suite (Skills Advanced) & Microsoft Office.
- PowerPoint & Keynote (Skills Intermediate/Advanced)
- UI Design (i.e. all devices for usability)
- Sketch, XD, Figma, Zeplin or other (skills medium)
What it will take to get a job at CBMA Creative
- Solid Portfolio. Demonstrate originality, perfect execution and a multi-disciplinary thinking through your work.
- Self-Management. You can manage your time, hit deadlines and be on time for meetings, while juggling multiple projects.
- Team Player. You are positive, collaborative and a contagious spirit, who works well with others.
- Cultural Player. You contribute to the culture of the team and take part in activities that foster the agency spirit.
The KPMG Difference
Outside of working for KPMG, having a global network behind you that gives you access to clients and opportunities that you would normally not be exposed to in smaller agencies:
- Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
- We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
- Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now